It’s a recipe especially for students who prepare their graduation examen
• 150gr sugar • 4 eggs • 4 spoons water • cinnamon • 5 dl milk
- Mix the eggs with 50 gr sugar; boil the milk and add some of cinnamon. Put the boiling milk on the eggs and let cook for a moment
- Melt the sugar with 4 tbsp water and let boil until a light caramel.
- Put the egg mixture in pots and put the caramel on top.
- Bake in the oven on 170 degrees for 30 minutes.
In Dutch G.I.P. is a test for the last year students. You could translate it as an integrated test.
Is the name of a very famous cooking school. They are specialized in inventing recipes.